Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lurker - Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurker

Lurker - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Lurker - Introduction   Lurker - Introduction EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 am

Hello, I'm a willing and able artist looking to help this project. My pixel art isn't the greatest, but I'm willing to improve it as the project go's on. For the time being it should be what where looking for though.

Other than being an artist, I can also help out with some writing if it's needed. Mostly plot/lore related things would be preferred.

I've already joined the steam group and have joined the chat every now and then to see how the project is working out. So far everything seems to be going steady, and I hope to help keep it this way. Best of luck creating Bro Quest this time around.
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Lurker - Introduction   Lurker - Introduction EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Nice to meet you. Do you have a sample of your art available to look at?
Back to top Go down
Triptune
Admin
Triptune

PostSubject: Re: Lurker - Introduction   Lurker - Introduction EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:22 pm

http://broquest.forumativi.com/t10-songs-needed-feel-free-to-post-your-work-here

This thread. The songs posted there are all mine (except one, which was made by a friend of mine)

I've already asked him to join, but he told me he doesn't have time. We can recycle some of his music, though. Some of his tracks have never been used and most of them were part of a very small project which less than 500 people played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurker - Introduction   Lurker - Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Lurker - Introduction
Page 1 of 1