Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robomoo

Robomoo

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

I've been lurking the threads for a couple of days now but I wasn't sure I'd actually bother to make myself heard if it was just going to fizzle out. Seems like it might not, so here goes. I'm actually a decent programmer and could probably help a lot if someone were to put me to work on something. I've never used RPG maker (I hear it's shit..) but I can program competently in C++ with SDL as my preferred platform, i'm currently learning OpenGL as well and will probably transition to that entirely when i get gud enough (but for now I wouldn't say I could competently use OpenGL as a platform).
Thing is I do these sorts of projects for fun and so I don't really mind working on something that may or may not be shit as either way it's good practice. I've got plenty of ideas of my own but frankly I don't have the time (A-levels) to commit myself creatively and significantly to a project like this, so for now I guess i'm just offering myself as a sort of code monkey.

tl;dr I'm an ideas guy who actually got good and learnt programming. I'll make some stuff for you guys if you want me to and if you tell me what, since I don't have enough time to get into design.

love,
Robomoo.

p.s I'm in the UK, dunno about timezones for everyone else.
p.p.s programming takes time.
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Good to meet you. As for timezones, I am in South Korea, so I don't think you need to worry about that, hah.
Back to top Go down
SpicandSpan

SpicandSpan

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 pm

im in the U.S, as far as I know we are all in different timezones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

introduction