Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pendrew - Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendrew

Pendrew - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Pendrew - Introduction   Pendrew - Introduction EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 am

Heyo, I'm Pen, wasn't around for the previous attempts to get BQ going places, but I'm interested in it and I admire the people working on it. I'm just a general ideas guy and a writer who focuses on characterization. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a lot, despite being busy from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Pendrew - Introduction   Pendrew - Introduction EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

Nice to meet you. Do you have a Skype or steam account we could contact and coordinate with you through?
Back to top Go down
Pendrew

PostSubject: Re: Pendrew - Introduction   Pendrew - Introduction EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 am

Sure do, should be pendrew_3 (Skype) and either Pendrew or theoriginalgc on Steam.

EDIT: Oops, try that instead.

Last edited by Pendrew on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should've been a 3, not a 1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendrew - Introduction   Pendrew - Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Pendrew - Introduction
Page 1 of 1