Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dialog Interface Concepts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceofspudz

Dialog Interface Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Dialog Interface Concepts   Dialog Interface Concepts EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:29 am

moved

Last edited by aceofspudz on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Dialog Interface Concepts   Dialog Interface Concepts EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 am

These aren't bad concepts; if we implement backgrounds, they'll go a long way. We could even potentially blur the in-game screen and have the dialog interface pop up in front of the blurred screen, making the in-game the background itself.

That's for later, though: personally I vote for a scrolling option of some nature, though I do admit, the bottom one is cute.
Back to top Go down
aceofspudz

PostSubject: Re: Dialog Interface Concepts   Dialog Interface Concepts EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 am

The background would just be the game, since we're not making a VN.

...or are we.

We're not. But you're right about making sure it reads against a background, I'll see about a test background or two in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dialog Interface Concepts   Dialog Interface Concepts Empty

Back to top Go down

Dialog Interface Concepts
Page 1 of 1