Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cockey Dongs

Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. Empty
PostSubject: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Sup fools, I'm Cockey Dongs. I remember seeing BroQuest threads once or twice a few years back, and I remember seeing the wiki and thinking it was the hypest shit. I'm by no means a great writer or mapper, but I'm familiar with RMVX and I'd be glad to help.

To nave: this is a little cheesy, but thank you for your service as a soldier. My dad is in the Army, so I know a little of how shit the life can be.
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks for your consideration. Do you have a Skype? I'm screening people who want to write for the team.
Back to top Go down
Cockey Dongs

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Yep. Martinjk94
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 am

Can you please post an example of your mapping. Just a picture of a map will do. I prefer to be an outdoor area.
Back to top Go down
Cockey Dongs

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:03 pm

I'd be glad to. Give me an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.
Page 1 of 1