Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running time target

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceofspudz

Running time target Empty
PostSubject: Running time target   Running time target EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm suggesting 4-8 hours for a single play through.

A short running time will enable use to have a large roster of characters and pack it full of novel situations which vary based on who is in your party without it becoming overly daunting.

The game should use the Witcher 2 nonlinearity model. It begins in the same place, branches off based on your decisions for the middle portion, and converges at the end.

Rather than a sprawling epic, I think we should make a small gem with many different facets.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Admin

Running time target Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running time target   Running time target EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:41 am

aceofspudz wrote:
I'm suggesting 4-8 hours for a single play through.

A short running time will enable use to have a large roster of characters and pack it full of novel situations which vary based on who is in your party without it becoming overly daunting.

The game should use the Witcher 2 nonlinearity model. It begins in the same place, branches off based on your decisions for the middle portion, and converges at the end.

Rather than a sprawling epic, I think we should make a small gem with many different facets.

Around 10 hours is fine. We can definitely make it a bit longer with puzzles. Also we can always add more content, like a MMO.
Back to top Go down

Running time target
Page 1 of 1