Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project structure and expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceofspudz

Project structure and expectations Empty
PostSubject: Project structure and expectations   Project structure and expectations EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 am

Moved to new forum

Last edited by aceofspudz on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

Project structure and expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project structure and expectations   Project structure and expectations EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:47 am

aceofspudz wrote:
Make no mistake: we will release 4chan's next game. We aren't here to fuck around and 'find ourselves' and 'learn things', although we will do that. We are here to make it fucking happen. Believe it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this can happen. Not with ideas, or wishes, or heartfelt "Really great to see Broquest up and at it again, guys! Good luck!" but with a passionate team. A team that comes together and overcomes the challenges that will come against it. A team that will not devolve into infighting. With the hierarchy we are establishing, the boundaries of responsibility and the realist attitude we are approaching this project with, I am extremely confident in ourselves to deliver something grand. It's not just something we want to see happen, it's something we need to make happen.
Back to top Go down

Project structure and expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broquest Revival :: Intro to BroQuest :: BroQuest general information-
Jump to: