Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cockey Dongs

PostSubject: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Sup fools, I'm Cockey Dongs. I remember seeing BroQuest threads once or twice a few years back, and I remember seeing the wiki and thinking it was the hypest shit. I'm by no means a great writer or mapper, but I'm familiar with RMVX and I'd be glad to help.

To nave: this is a little cheesy, but thank you for your service as a soldier. My dad is in the Army, so I know a little of how shit the life can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks for your consideration. Do you have a Skype? I'm screening people who want to write for the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cockey Dongs

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Yep. Martinjk94
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 am

Can you please post an example of your mapping. Just a picture of a map will do. I prefer to be an outdoor area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cockey Dongs

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:03 pm

I'd be glad to. Give me an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.   

Back to top Go down

Cockey Dongs, mediocre writer and mapper at your service.
Page 1 of 1