Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M_O

PostSubject: Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello. So I see that a new Broquest attempt is underway; good to see that, and I can only wish you that you actually manage to finish it someday and it'll be actually good. I've been one of the composers for the former Broquest attempt that unfortunately crashed harder than a led zeppelin, though taking the circumstances into account it was probably inevitable. One thing that it has made me is more skeptical, and I unfortunately can't hide my skepticism about the current direction of this project either.

I'm still not sure whether I'll be able/want to directly participate, and how useful could my contribution be anyway; I've been pretty burned out on videogame composing for some time now due to reasons, and I'm uncertain whether BQ could bring back that "spark". I'll be probably keeping an eye on this project, maybe occasionally provide some lame feedback whenever I find something interesting.

Here's my Broquest soundcloud page with some older tunes of mine. If nothing else, maybe some of these could get recycled for this:
https://soundcloud.com/mutant-obelisk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

PostSubject: Re: Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Welcome.

We could work via pseudo-commissions. You mind your own business and we call you every now and then for whatever. Do you have Skype?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M_O

PostSubject: Re: Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Right now it looks like I'll be too busy with uni and managing a band to have an opportunity to participate, if anything changes I'll inform you. Plus I don't know yet how this project will continue to evolve. I have Skype, I don't use it right now however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triptune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Feel free to post on my thread (orchestra musical thingy)
We could use your skills.
Your Dick-Ass thief theme is great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu   

Back to top Go down

Aratame mashite, hajime mashite, M_O desu
Page 1 of 1