Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nave the DM

Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man Empty
PostSubject: Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man   Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 am

Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man Shark_10

Original Image:

Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man 13620611

I recolored him for my D&D campaign, in which he was "Super Shark" and worked for the Dark Witch, who herself was changed to have a sea-theme with water-based minions.

I changed his color to look more like the leader of the Street Sharks, who was always my favorite.

But ever since I placed him on this image for my surveys: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img21/1621/70zf.png

He has been an EXTREMELY popular choice for a bro, coming in forth behind Cheerful Druid, Peace-Seeking Golem and Monkey King, in that order.

Something about the Shark Man resonates with people. Is it the Street Sharks connection? His overall design? The fact that he's a giant fucking shark? Who knows.

I did come up with this: The shark men could be enemies throughout the game in water portions, but one of the might be able to be unlocked to be a bro. He could be like a hidden character that can only be found if you meet certain requirements. I think a lot of the bros could be optional to even be found, not tying in with the main questline. Shark Man could be one of them.

For a name, I suggest Bruce, for the obvious Jaws connection. Alternatively, he could be Ripster, the character I recolored him to look like.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Villain, minion, or potential Bro? The Shark Man
Page 1 of 1