Broquest Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neurotomy - Lead Artist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neurotomy
Admin
Neurotomy

Neurotomy - Lead Artist Empty
PostSubject: Neurotomy - Lead Artist   Neurotomy - Lead Artist EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Hey
I do the art. (I've also chock full of ideas so I may throw some out there from time to time)
The pixel art will probably be split between me and Luxes, they will be doing more of the work on that side because my pixel art skills are sub par

I don't check the thread a whole lot because there isn't much that pertains to me soo...
Exclamation IF YOU SPOT SOMETHING THAT I NEED TO SEE OR NEED ME FOR ANY REASON Exclamation 
Steam: Neurotomy / _deathrep_  (I'm in the BQ group)
(Yes I know deathrep is pretty edgy, that's why I'm trying to go by Neurotomy now)

I'm 19, male and live in England (GMT+0)
Don't get pissy or weird with me if I drop a "lol" here or there it's force of habit and it isn't killing anybody

I'm happy I can be a part of this team and I will try my best to deliver art that is up to the mark.
Back to top Go down
Nave the DM

Neurotomy - Lead Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neurotomy - Lead Artist   Neurotomy - Lead Artist EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to see what you can deliver for the project.
Back to top Go down

Neurotomy - Lead Artist
Page 1 of 1