Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nave the DM - Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Nave the DM - Introduction   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:48 am

I am Nave, and I joined the BroQuest phenomena just as it ended. Like many, I was infatuated with the concept, due to my long history with RPGs, D&D in particular.

I began collecting every BroQuest image I could, making changes and edits, and ended up making an entire D&D campaign with it (4th Edition D&D). Each session consisted of 4-6 players and it included every single famous character and villain from BroQuest, and a lot of new ones I got from forums or Shwig's art. For example, I'm the one who created the "Cheerful Druid" by coloring the female Brotagonist mage green. I've only spoken to Shwig once on /tg/, if it was even him.

Regardless, here's what I can bring to the table:

I am a writer. I wrote the entire campaign for a BroQuest adventure that incorporated every single character and villain. As such, I have detailed notes on nearly every character and a variety of locations.

I am dedicated and passionate about my work and am more than willing to invest time and resources into a project like this.

I have a lot of the BroQuest resources and images, as well as documents on potential locations, names for characters, minions, villains, ect. ect.

I have spent time gathering statistics from threads on /v/ and /tg/ on which characters people tend to pick the most, and have experimented with new character concepts to see how popular they would be.

I have made the following Images, my most recent Broquest images of 2014, with new experimental designs and characters:

BroQuest Ultimate Heroes: https://redcdn.net/ihimg/a/img21/1621/70zf.png
BroQuest Ultimate Villains: https://redcdn.net/ihimg/a/img22/3205/2ot7.png

If you want to know how much time and effort I can put into writing something, take my Fallout 3 fanfiction as evidence. It is the most reviewed, most favorited and most followed Fallout story on Fanfiction.net, in addition to being one of the longest.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5889623/1/The-Legend-of-the-Wandering-Pair-from-Vault-101

Simply put, I believe I can be a very useful asset to this team, and want to see Broquest come to the light of day in some form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thorgrim103

PostSubject: Re: Nave the DM - Introduction   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:35 pm

I vote you as lead writer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nave the DM - Introduction
Page 1 of 1