Temporary forum for developers, artists, contributors, or whoever is interested in the awesome idea that is Broquest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Croco Wizard at your service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Croco Wizard
Admin

PostSubject: Croco Wizard at your service   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 am

Hello there! First of all, i hope this forum can be a good place to discuss and, above all, organize the huge work that will be BroQuest; after all, with all these ideas and different opinions on characters personalities, story and even gameplay mechanics, a good organization and clear ideas are key.
It's a huge work indeed, but i'm sure that, if we stick with it, we'll have great satisfaction in the end, and we'd bring to life a game that many have only dreamed off. Sure, it may not be revolutionary or unique, but i'm quite sure that the final result will be worth the efforts.

Anyway, i'd also like to give my help to this project. Aside from the forum and the site on wordpress that i'm currently making, i think i could help both in writing characters dialogues (i think i shine here) and episodes, and i could also try my hand at RPG Maker (once i find a decent download), but here, even if it doesn't require rocket science, i'd have to get the hang of the basics first.

Needed or not, i'll give my support anyway in whatever way i can. Similiar projects have failed before, but all it takes to keep it going is a bit of discipline, perseverance and organization, and of course, support from everyone. Good work anyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broquest.forumativi.com
Nave the DM

PostSubject: Re: Croco Wizard at your service   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:15 pm

I think you and I are very like-minded in this. I look forward to working with you on this project, if like me, you're going to be in it for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Croco Wizard at your service
Page 1 of 1